What a high quality beard oil will do for your beard and skin...

Posted on September 05 2018

What a high quality beard oil will do for your beard and skin...

So you've been growing out your facial hair for awhile and it's starting to have the look of a beard. You've started to notice it has a life all it's own and your skin is itchy all the time.

This is where Beard Oils come in. A high quality beard oil consists of carrier oils which make up about 95% of the bottle. These oils alone have enough moisturization to relieve the itching and keep your beard shiny and under control. The remaining 5% is made up of essential oils which have scents of all varieties. Some scents are very soothing while some are very invigorating. 

You've obviously landed on our website today so check out our selection of beard oils. Buy yourself a few different scents and get that beard feeling like it should!

0 comments

Leave a comment

All blog comments are checked prior to publishing

Recent Posts